Perfection or Nothing
One of the essential items on your list of things to get while expecting is a Nappy Bag. With so many choices out there, it can become overwhelming, especially if you are first time parents. The perfect nappy bag can be quite expensive. But I must admit, it is very tempting to go for a trendy and stylish one. With so many overwhelming choices there are a few practical issues you have to keep in mind, when choosing the perfect nappy bag that suits your needs.
1. Quality and material
3. Comfortable straps
4. Easy access
5. Pockets – Inside and outside
6. Don’t forget your partner
When we received our Nappy Backpack from 4aKid .I was very excited! I think my hubby more than I, because he prefers back pack wearing as opposed to wearing a sling bag. Let me take you through the review of the perfect nappy bag, by checking the boxes to the above criteria.
- Quality and Material – Always remember that you will be using the nappy bag for quite a few years, and if you decide to add to your bunch, add a few extra more years on to that. Quality is always a plus and makes a very good investment. The quality of this Nappy Backpack is simply excellent. The Nappy Backpack is dust proof and easy to wipe clean. It is water resistant. The zippers are sturdy and reliable which are two necessities.
- Style – The style of this Nappy Bag is a back pack. As mentioned before, my husband loves this and he is not the only one. I have to admit with the amount of stuff that I put in Hudson’s normal nappy bag; it can get quite heavy and uncomfortable on the shoulders. I can definitely tick off number 6 on this above list. My partner loves it.
- Comfortable straps – The adjustable straps are broad enough and comfortable to wear on your back for longer periods of time. There is a handle on the top, that makes it easy to carry as well.
- Easy Access and pockets – This is the part that I love! There is a top zipper closure. You will find front zippered pockets, a zippered wall pocket and a water resistant zippered pocket. There is also a rear zipper entry to the main compartment, which makes it easy to take out what is inside the bag. You also have access to open pockets on both sides of the back pack. Need to get to your wet wipes? easy! you will find a waterproof tissue pocket for easy access to wet wipes. The front zippered pocket has 3 insulated bottle pockets and a mesh pocket. This is great for his snacks and the insulated pockets are bug enough for his bottle and sippy cup.
There is one thing that I love most! The Nappy Backpack was designed, keeping Mommy and Baby in mind. It also retains its shape very well, and does not look bulky at all. It is a great bag with a large capacity to keep both your and your baby’s necessities. I even had Hudson wear it (there was nothing inside the bag) and it can also double up as a school bag. The dimensions of the Nappy Backpack are approximately: 43cm x 27cm x 21cm
Lastly when it comes to design, you have a choice from the following colors:
Black, Peach, Grey, Light Purple, Aqua, Red, Navy
Follow the following steps
- Subscribe to the newsletter.
- In the comment section tell me which color Nappy Backpack you would love to win.
- Share this blog post and remember to tell me which platform you shared it on.
- Enter on either Facebook or Instagram and remember to tag and share.
- Giveaway ends on 23 July and the winner will be announced on 24 July.
- The winner will be randomly drawn from the comments on this blog post, so make sure that you follow all the steps.
Terms and Conditions
- The Giveaway is only open to South Africans.
- The Prize can not be exchanged for cash.
- All steps have to be followed.
- Prize must be claimed within 24 hours.