Do you still remember those first steps? Were you able to capture it? Those are milestones that one never forgets. Hudson was a late bloomer and only showed signs of interest in walking when he was 13 months old. I would be lying if I said that I was not worried. Everyone else’s toddlers were walking by 9 months! But I learned to be patient and to follow his lead. When he eventually took that step, time stood still, and I wish I could have bottled up all the emotions in a bottle.
We want the best and the most trendiest shoes for our kids. I wanted to experiment a little and tried the brand Shooshoos. Amazing styles and on point, and a lot of you know by now that Hudson has been chosen to be an Ambassador for Shooshoos. It is a great and proudly South African brand, and I am excited to see how their styles will evolve to suit the needs of our kids. Whenever I discover a new brand, it is always important for me to look at it’s look, feel and practicality. When Hudson first received his pair of Footsies & Tootsies I fell in love. The durability of these shoes are perfect for an active 16 month old explorer.
Lara the founder says: “My journey began when my little one started to walk at 10 months. Before I knew it I had collected a large pile of shoes, most of which he was never been able to wear. They were either too slippery or too uncomfortable with no support to the foot at all. Some had a very hard sole so the shoes very rarely stayed on his foot or were so difficult to put on and take off.”
If you are finding yourself nodding your head having been in the same situation as Lara, then I would definitely recommend Footsies & Tootsies.
How it started
Designs for boys and girls
For Sizing Click here
Orthopedic Shoe Range
The above come in sizes 4-7
Would you like to WIN a pair not only for yourself BUT for your friend as well? Follow these steps
- Subscribe to my newsletter, if you have not subscribed yet.
- Enter on Facebook by following Footsies & Tootsies and Raising Hudson dK
- Share this post and in the comment section comment DONE (all steps followed) and tell me which pair from the above selection you would like to win and the friend you tagged.
- You can enter by tagging your friends on Facebook or on Instagram
- Winner will randomly be drawn from this blog post
- Giveaway ends on 4 August and the winner will be announced on 6 August 2018.
Terms and Conditions:
- Open to South African Residents only.
- The Prize is not transferable for cash.
- This competition is not endorsed by Instagram or Facebook.
- Successful entrants must have completed all the steps.
- Desired shoes size and style will depend on stock availability. Other options will be suggested.
- You have to claim your prize within 24 hours of the announcement.
Good Luck everyone!